Laycon Signed To DMW?

Following his smashing victory at the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 5, Laycon may be joining DMW.

The joyful winner of the BBN reality show was seen partying at the club with Davido and Mayorkun. OBO could be heard making light banter with the victor, telling Laycon to help him with some money.

Before his entry into the house, Laycon was an upcoming artist. One of his songs, Fierce featuring Reminisce and Chinko Ekun became a hit while he was still in the Big Brother house.

Laycon’s victory at Big Brother Naija was unprecedented as he amassed 60% of the total votes, leaving just 40% for the remaining finalists.

He also exits the house with over 1 million followers on Instagram and massive fan love from all over the world.

We cannot wait to see what this musical genius has in store for us. Will he be creating magic with the 30 billion gang? We can’t wait to find out!

Music is the weapon! Leave a comment... keep it clean.