Singer Brymo Mocks 99% Of Nigerian Artistes

Nigerian Singer, Ọlawale Ọlọfọrọ Ashimi, popularly known as Brymo, has mocked 99% of artistes in the Nigerian music industry.

In a recent tweet on his page, he opined that a whopping 99% of Nigerian music artistes can neither perform live nor write their own songs.

Brymo's tweet

However,a follower asked him to be bold about his statement and mention the names of the said artistes, he replied saying he can’t list a whole 99% of artistes.

Brymo's tweet

With the 99% he mentioned, it leads to the question, ‘is he the remaining 1%?.”

Chizaram Mbagwu

Author: Chizaram Mbagwu

Music PR and Blogger. Content editor Owner zacohitpromotionz ☎ 08138743130 #zacohit

Music is the weapon! Leave a comment... keep it clean.